DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Finally, after two years, my puppy is due to be born on May 22.  That means I can pick him/her up at the end of July.  The mother is an OES and the father a phantom standard poodle.  I can't wait!  Already planning the trip to Washington and getting supplies for the new pup.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You must be so excited. Two years is a long time to wait for a puppy.

Agreed! Two years is definitely a long wait but very worth it! I've always been fascinated by doodles since early college but never met a real one until recently. I've been researching them and talking to breeders for the past year but have not found one yet---the litters are either already gone or they were available when I wasn't ready. I decided to wait another year so I could be financially prepared for all costs, so in the time I'm also playing the waiting game :P Very excited for you!

How exciting!

Wow, can't wait to see how that combination turns out.  Look forward to seeing pictures and watching him/her grow up.

How exciting! Enjoy your new pup! I'm sure it will be worth the wait! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

That is fantastic news, Lynda! I can't wait to see pictures. :-)

Lynda ~ I know you have been waiting a very long time for this pairing!  This will be a fun summer for you and your new puppy - do you already have a name picked out too?

Wow 2 years!  Can't wait to see little doodle photos!

Congrats!! Shouls be a lot of fun for you!

Congratulations, Lynda.

Congratulations Lynda!  You must be so excited!

Very exciting!  Looking forward to seeing new puppy pics this summer. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service