DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone ,,,,,,,,, We have a  new 10 week old  female labradoodle called Lexy . So far she is doing great and just love her to pieces .  posting a pic and wanted to know if anyone can tell if her fur will go curly ?

Views: 333

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd say she'll be wavy not tight curls. Pictures can be placed right in the discussion by clicking on the icon 2nd from the left above where you type and going from there : ) Enjoy Lexy. She is adorable.

Welcome to the wonderful world of doodles. Lexy is such a little cutie, almost too cute to be real. Love those butterscotch ears. I'm pasting her pic here so it is easier for everyone to see this adorable little miss.

Lexy is so darn cute.  I love that name.  What were her parents coats like?

Both parents are Australian Labradoodle , the mom looks more like a pooddle cream in color and the Dad is red almost straight fur .

i think she will be wavy but not super curly

I see what you mean as she looks curly in the pic. Lexy isn't that curly at the moment but then again she still has all her puppy fur.  Molly is darker then lexy is , she is lovely .

Little Lexy will be adorable no matter what her hair is like.....she is too cute for words!!

Your right it really won't matter other then it will be harder to groom her . love it the way she is

I have NO input other than to say she looks completely different than my 7 week old!  She is PURE cuteness!!  Is she an F1 or F1b?

This is mine...  no facial fur grown in yet, but looking forward to it. 

ahh  your pup is so cut ,

What a little cutie....I also think wavy fleecy coat.

Adorable!!! her coat wil change  a lot but this looks like a fairly flecy coat to me--she may end up with more curls around her head and neck--whatever happens, she is a cutie!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service