DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Probably the most disturbing thing I have EVER witnessed happened to my poor little Noah at the dog park yesterday. As soon as we got there, a large chihuahua became fixated on Noah and tried to hump him. I pulled the dog off of him and saw the chihauhua's "red rocket" hanging out. The chihuahua then proceeded to lick and BITE his red rocket for about 10 minutes straight. As he was doing this, he was spinning around in circles and ejaculating. I tried to keep Noah as far away from the chihuahua as possible, but it ran back over to Noah and humped him again and got "stuff" on Noah. Everyone was taking pictures of this chihuahua because they said no one would believe them without a picture. I would have been so embarrassed if that was my dog. I didn't even know dogs could do this! We left the x-rated side of the dog park and moved over to the g-rated side. This is definitely a case where a dog needs to get neutered!!!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! Where was the owner??? Did the owner say anything or do anything? What a sick bunch - taking pictures????? I'm betting if this dog is going this nuts over Noah, its humping everyting that moves, or doesn't move. I am guessing if the owner didn't try to break it up, he or she may even enjoy it.....OH COME ON! You were thinking it too! LOL!

Oh, you poor thing. I bet it was more traumatic for you than Noah. On Halloween during our Trick or Treating, a big black lab came running out of his house when the boys got to the door and proceeded to start humping Boomer. Well, with his arthritis he is so weak that his back legs went out and down he went. The dog wouldn't stop trying to hump him, I couldn't get him off Boomer and then the owner finally got to us ( we were on the street) and apologized "Gee, he's never done that before except when Roxy next door got sick with cancer before she died." Well, Boomer is 14, and has very bad arthritis. So, his comment disturbed me much more than the violation. I went home and that night lifted Boomer onto my bed and let him sleep on my bed for the first time in 4 years.
"I'm betting if this dog is going this nuts over Noah, its humping everyting that moves, or doesn't move."

Reminder to self: Don't sit on any sofas at horny chihuahua's house.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Hey Karen, why don't you want to borrow chihuahua mom's pillow??????
Yes, be careful...if you go back and the owner starts getting friendly with you - RUN!!!!!!
This happened to Moose a few times (by large dogs) right after we got him and the look on his face was priceless. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Unfortunately, neutering does not stop humping. It's a "dominance" thing for a lot of dogs. It may even be a dominance thing for some of the un-neutered ones, who knows. It may look funny to people who see a small dog hump a much larger dog, but it's not a good idea to allow it. We don't let our two do that....and yes, even our female will "hump". Punishing the dog by not allowing him in the dog park is sad since the owner can stop the behavior if they choose to. Maybe the owner should be barred and have someone else train the little dog. I do have to make one comment slightly off topic...isn't "large chihuahua" an oxymoron? :)
From my understanding, according to a vet tech - if the male is "dropped" (aka lipstick), it is hormones. If the male is not "dropped" it's dominance/overexcitment.

Someone correct me if I misunderstood.
Interestingly Rosco 'drops' during sit stays (when we have been out training) and sometimes when I'm dremmeling his nails. I joke about how he must like "dominant women" but it's kind of odd!
Max 'drops' when being corrected at times. However, he is a humper (I pray daily that this will stop at some point!) Gosh - he may be into the dominant thing. I'm off to burn his leather leash.
LOL---no don't burn it! I ONLY use leather leashes for anything besides therapy trips.
Rosco is a humper too...but he reserves ALL his humping for poor Thule. Every day...usually in the evening...he pumps away while Thule, usually, just stands there or gets a drink of water or looks oblivious (most of the time).
Obviously, our innocent administrator has totally missed the S & M significance of the comment on the leather leash, lol.
Adina, you have been sheltered. Go ask Clark to explain this to you.
ROFLMAO!!!!
What? "S&M" ??? Oh my innocent eyes! Maybe if I hadn't used that darn leather leash Rosco wouldn't have turned into such a hormonal maniac!
LMAO! I'm happy someone got my joke.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service