DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I get my new puppy in thirteen days and I'm trying to pick the perfect name for her!   Did all of you have a name picked out before you got your new puppy?  And if you did, did you keep that name or did you change your mind after living with the puppy for a few days?  Maybe I'm obsessing for nothing - maybe I should just stick with the two names I've picked and hope that the perfect name just comes to me when I hold her for the first time? 

Views: 1290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love that! I'm not sure I could have sold my whole family on that one but I thought it was really cute.  I'm always saying to my dogs, "Who's a good boy?" and so I thought it would be funny if I had a girl dog and "Good Girl" was actually her name.  Glad to know that there is a G.G. out there somewhere!

That's cute! I had a dark brown dog (female) that I named Her-She.

I love that!  I love play-on-words that have double meanings! 

We have joked about naming a new pup Pewter   " Come Pewter "  Just couldn't bring ourselves to do it!  

Cute!!!

Funny!

I figured out Picco's name when I was getting serious about a goldendoodle. Picco D'oro = Golden Peaks (in Italian). After I had him a few day's a few names popped into my head that seemed more fit to his personality. Those are now his nicknames. In fact one is just between me & Picco and I whisper it into his ears so my husband doesn't hear. Now my husband is always guessing at what that might be!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service