DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Here's a couple of pictures of Bo.  He's so freakin cute!!  Of course it's really hard to photograph a brown or black dog 'cause you can't see their eyes.  And 10 days ago, Bo had green/hazel eyes and now they're turning brown :-((.  I was really hoping he'd keep the green. Any tricks on taking good photos of a dark dog?

Views: 65

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's a cutie!
wow, he's gorgeous!!!!
My Charlie had a really pretty Green eyes when we forst got her. Now they are greenish Hazel...:-(
O' he is beautiful. Snuggle up for cuddles.
I love the second one!!!  Yes, there are tricks and it pretty much comes down to lighting.  But, what kind and how???  Hopefully, one of our in house experts (Linda and Toby...hint hint) will let us know.  He is such an unusual color!!!  I love it!
He is adorable!
Welcome home little Bocelli, you are adorable. We hope to see lots more of you in the days to come.
 You're doing great!  And he is a cutie.  He sure looks like he will be a big boy.  Keep practicing with the camera.  He looks like he will be a willing subject.
Your Bo is precious!  I love your second shot where you can see more of his beautiful eyes.  Keep shooting away...with the digital camera, there is nothing to hold you back!  Besides, it's just so-o-o-o much fun!   Try to get the light behind you, and thus, on Bo's face...that might be one trick to try!  :)

He is adorable and I'm certain cuter in person. It is difficult to photograph these dark handsome doods!!!

Natural light outside is the best I've found as others have mentioned...look at my Louie's handsome face in our profile picture for instance...Enjoy your baby...I never got the puppy face as I adopted Louie at 9 months.

He is adorable! So sweet :-). For the photos join the Photography Group, lots of members have doodles with dark eyes.
He is just adorable, such a beautiful coat and color....Thank you for sharing....

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service