DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Last year was wild bears - warnings, not putting out the garbage early.  And of course we have the big gators and the FL cougar.  This is the year of wild pigs!  Now mind you that I live in Florida is a pretty nice private community - and we have been invaded by wild pigs - lol.  Very classy place - ha ha.  Rooney and I have been on high Pig Alert for a month now with Rooney vowing to protect me at all costs.  Well look VERY close at these pictures taken just now with a telephoto lense across the lake from our house.  It is the 3 little pigs (their mother was caught and relocated already).  I say "lets dig a pit and roast them little buggers".  Notice Rooney on pig patrol on our lani.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jane...you sure are fortunate to have Rooney there to protect you from the Wild Pigs!!

I think you both should stay inside...until the Three Little Pigs are relocated with their Mom.

They are mean and dangerous...and we don't want Anything to happen to you and Rooney!!

I hike in a 380 acre private area in the HiDesert of Calif.. encountered stray pit bull dogs and was attacked. Now carry  large container of bear Attack Deterrent spray,aka Pepper spray for bears.Sometimes a .38 special.i hike in winter with1 or 4 Aussie Doodles.There is a mtn.lion family living in the area.i see footprints.others have seen the lions.a buddy  has found several mule deer remnants from mtn lion kills.I do not take dogs in when snakes are out in summer.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service