DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Do you let your doodle(s) on the couch or other furniture. Rosey and Bandit can get on the couch and the bed.  I love snuggling on the couch and in bed with them.  What are your doodle's rules?

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this Darwin picture!
LOL I remember this photo!! He was looking for the remote right??
That is just an adorable shot of Darwin!
I love, love, love this picture, he looks like he is just relaxing and watching tv.
Oh my goodness. Darwin you are too cute!
I love this!!!  I just want to hug Darwin right now!!!  I wish Murphy would sit like this :)

Traveler can get on the couch or bed, and I have a spread that protects the bedding.  Usually.  :)  He takes sleep time very seriously, and used to get annoyed when I would pet him at night.  He'd give me a dirty look, move over to a different place on the bed and flop down.  Now he's much more of a cuddler.  If he crowds me, I just point to the other side of the bed and he moves over.  I just learned today that a 'three dog night' meant it was cold enough so you'd want three dogs to keep warm!

That's great I didn't know that!!  We have plenty of 2 dood nights here, and I guess if you count DH...I always have 3 dog nights!! LOL!!

Haha!  Then I do often have 3-dog nights as well.

We have K groomed a couple of weeks ago, his coat is really short now.  And since the grooming, he has been sleeping on the bed with us every night, and he took to sandwiching himself between DH and I, on his back (some nights he shares my pillow).  Z is a polite bed-sharer, she is very quiet when she gets up onto the bed at night, and she will find an empty spot just below our feet, curl up tight like a cinnamon donut.  But K stampedes over us to get to "the perfect" spot (i.e. between DH and I) and flops himself down. 

No animals on our furniture - ever.
that is precious!!
Yes, they are allowed on the couch and the bed... and not just ours, my parents', my inlaws' and my sister's as well.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service