DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does anyone have information regarding the following breeder?  I hate to make another almost 8 hour round trip to discover that this is not a reputable breeder.
Pin Oak Farms, Pennsylvania

Views: 1645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't visited so I can't answer. I will ask though and I'll get back to you with the answer.
OM - I am confused with the statement your allergist said - 'that allergy sufferers are more tolerate of goldendoodles'. He didn't confirm it he just passed the info on. Why would a GD be more allergy friendly than a LD?
I am not debating this statement, I am not trying to cause an issue - I am just curious. Are GD supposed to shed less than a LD?
Someone help a tired Doodle lover out!!
According to him, Goldendoodles shed less than Labradoodles and have a fuller coat. Labradoodles tend to have a flatter coat. This is not his professional opinion at all but just hearsay after years of treating stubborn patients that insist on getting a doodle. I must repeat that the professional advise that he gave was (1) to avoid getting a dog (2) get a non shedding dog like a maltese or havenese (3) but if I insisted upon a goldendoodle then ..... he gave me options regarding medication and suggestions on how to keep the house He is not overly concerned with me because I have moderate allergies and have been exposed to Goldendoodles inside and outside the house. However, I would also love to hear from allergy sufferers that have been exposed to labradoodles and goldendoodles or from those exposed to labs and/or golden retrievers. From my own experience, as much as I love my nieces lab he makes me cry like a baby.
I have to admit that my impression, from unscientific observation, is also that pound for pound...when it comes to the F1 generation...goldendoodles seem to end up shedding less often. I'm not sure if that's truly accurate, but it seems that more people with F1 goldendoodles have matting issues than people with F1 labradoodles.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service