DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Henry, our new pup, came home on Saturday.  My breeder described him best, just a marshmallow of love.  We love him already.  He's just about 8 weeks and has done great with potty training.  Put him in the crate next to my side of the bed and he slept all night till 4:00 am, quick potty break and then back to bed till like 7:30.  We love him already.  Saw a little bounce in him today.  :D

I guess it's time to put all that I have learned on here thus far to work.  

Jenny

Views: 96

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is just adorable! Have fun and savor every puppy moment, it goes by so fast!
What a handsome little guy.  Don't you just love puppy breath?
OMG, he's adorable! Keep us posted. :-)
Welcome Home,,, Congrats to you all!!!!!
What a cutie! LOVE his name! NOw the fun truly begins! Enjoy!!! Can't wait to hear all about him!
Henry is just darling! I love his name.
Henry is totally adorable and I'm looking forward to some puppy tales. If you would like for your pics to show up as part of your discussion rather than an attachment, just add them using the image icon, second from the left. Good luck with your new baby and I think he is giving me a case of puppy fever.

Thank you, thank you.  I was wondering what I did wrong.  LOL

Congratulations and enjoy your adorable puppy!
What a cutie pie!!! Hope the great sleeping pattern continues!
Thank you everyone.  We just adore him already.  So far he is just such a good lil pup.  I know this phase will be done and gone so quick, so we are definitely gonna enjoy.  Smelling the puppy breath while I type this.  ha ha
He's darling, congrats!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service