DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Wednesday Abby was wonderful. Had a great day - played for hours with her BFF. Yesterday morning she woke up with a golf ball sized growth under the left jaw inside (where the gland would be - like a goiter). I thought maybe she swallowed a bee so I gave her benadryl. Then in the evening low dose aspirin. No change this morning still. She hasnt eaten yesterday or today. She has no Abby zest. I am scared now and am frantically trying to get into the vet in the next town as our local is on holidays. I dont think it has anything to do with a bee. Cross your fingers that I can get in! The receptionist is going to talk to the vet and call me. She cant yawn!

Views: 1532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am praying for both of you.
Lots of prayers for Abby and you...hope all is better this weekend...

glitter-graphics.com
Honey and Hannah hope this angel puppy will watch over Abby and keep her safe, make her better, and get her back to being doodle healthy again.
Just saw you post. I'll be praying for you and Abby this weekend. Hopefully all will be well again by Monday morning. Molly and Gus send doodle hugs to Abby for a quick recovery!
Oh my goodness. My prayers for rapid healing and speedy recovery for Abby!
Hopefully Abby will improve over the weekend, try not to worry too much, and if in doubt at all go back ot the vet. Keep us updated. Love to you, and kisses to Abby.
Aww............poor Abby!! Hope she heals good and no surgery is needed!!
I am really sorry you both are going through this! I know how you are hurting for her. I hope that the antibiotics are the trick and they are successful!
Doodle hugs and prayers being sent you way!
Adrianne, Samantha and Mickey
Keeping postive thoughts that the anitbiotic does the job and Little Abby is feeling better.
OMG, I just got back from my trip and read this. Yankee & I will pray that Abby is fine and doesn't need surgery. Poor baby. You must be freaking because I am freaking just reading this and thinking about it. Please be well Abby!

Wishing for her fast recovery.....
Continued prayers for little Abby -- what is the update?
What is the update on Abby???

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service