DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello all! I know there are already a billion discussions on this subject. I was curious if anyone could tell me if they have used figo? I was talking to my vet and she said a lot of their customers used it with good luck. I tried to search it on DK and nothing came up. If not figo, what insurance company do you love?

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a good tool for comparing and selecting pet insurance: https://www.consumersadvocate.org/pet-insurance/a/best-pet-insuranc...

I have HealthyPaws for my doodle and love it! It’s super easy to file a claim by simply taking a pic of the invoice and uploading it into their app. I’ve received payment each time within about 10 days. I learned the hard way “not” having insurance is a bad idea! My last fur baby I lost about 4 weeks ago cost me a fortune over 2 1/2 years time. Wouldn’t have it any other way, except to have insurance. I never imagined it would be so easy. I anticipated lots of questions and delays in payment (much like human insurance at times) and that’s never happened. Very inexpensive compared to one major surgery or illness. Don’t hesitate to buy insurance. And be sure to buy it before your dog has a pre-existing illness.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service