DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ok!  I finally got a picture of Rosie and Taz together!  The other pics I got were usually just 2 fur balls rolling around on the floor!  lol  They are both taking their obedience class together and as you can see by the picture.... it's paying off.  Just a little update for those of you that don't know the situation....  We got Rosie last Spring and now TWO of our friends have gotten puppies from the same breeder!  One of the puppies, Taz (pictured) lives right across the street from us.  He comes over to play quite a bit.  We are in Doodle Heaven here in SW Michigan!  Aren't they adorable!  Rosie staying in "down" for her picture in Taz staying in "sit"!

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stacy - I think I told you before that I am from Stevensville too - lived there most all my life!  I was back there for Thanksgiving but the doods didn't get to come.  I'll be up with them this summer and we need to all get together for a play date and Taz too!  Our own little mini doodle romp!!!!  They both are stinking cute!!!!  What are their sizes?

Jane, I would LOVE that!  Our other friends have Taz's sister, Maisy.  And, in our puppy training class there is another ALD puppy, chocolate named Godiva.  And.... we also learned of some others in the Grand Rapids area that want to do a mini romp!  Might not be so mini!!!  lol  Can't wait to meet you and your sweet doodles!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service