DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Views: 435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, I figured out how to post the pictures but after getting them up I couldn't figure out how to add text!  So, these are her puppy pictures, she is 12 weeks old today and weighs 20 pounds.  What kind of coat do you predict?  She is very soft!

You can add text before the pictures or after them or in between them but I find I need to do it in the right order. It's hard to post text in betwwen pictures after you have already uploaded the, So text picture, text, picture if that's what you want to do. Myla is adorable.

Thanks!  I should have talked first - I usually do!!!  LOL

Myla is one cute Doodle puppy :)

Soooo cute!! I believe her coat is similar to Amante's!!! He is almost 14 mths and it is still soft!! Yea!! I have a bunch of photos posted.

That would be great!  Amante is beautiful!!!!

She is just precious!  Here is Ned at the same age.  I don't think Myla's coat looks like Ned's.  Hers looks softer and not as thick.  Ned has a high maintenance coat that is poodle thick.

Ned was so gorgeous as a puppy, lovely picture and amazing how fast time goes by!

Thank you, Nicky.  I can't believe he is four now!

Ned is definitely curlier!  He is beautiful!

She is such a little doll! So so cute. She's gonna be a doodley girl.

Adorable! You might have a pretty wavy fleece coated pup! Finn was about the same coat and is getting a little curlier but super fluffy and soft still. Lots of brushing to keep it untangled but so sweet and soft. I say brush her every day or two to get her accustomed to it if you plan to keep it longer. We brush every 2-3 days with a human pin brush then a double sided greyhound comb, it takes about 15-20 minutes and since he doesn't shed I brush in the house while watching t.v. I use the "line" brushing technique otherwise I miss tangles in all the fluff. What a sweetie!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service