DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

This gorgeous Poodle boy will be euthanized on Sunday, Father's Day if we cannot find him a foster home. His Doodle cell mate will be going to Foster Home tomorrow.

He is in Montreal, Canada.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16640020

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is great to know both dogs are safe!
Wow! What a cat fight! Anybody who does what they can to help any animal in distress, for whatever reason, and by whatever means has my undying admiration. Why berate what someone else does, just because it's not the way you would do it? If I commented on everything I disagreed with on this site, I'd be spending hours on here...Oh yes, just to put my clawed paw into the cat fight...Why would anybody who joins a social networking site, especially a themed one as this is, put Dr in front of their names? Is their ego so brittle?...Ooops, I've said enough!
Adrienne just want you to know we all appreciate what you do. Keep up the good work. We are too far away to be of any kind of help but Quincy and I are raising money and doing a walk next sunday in aid of Heavenly Creatures, our local no kill shelter. This is not something I would have done before DK and all the good stories that come from the rescue orginizations. So from us here in Newfoundland, Canada, Thank You! You and others like you have been an inspiration to us.
Donna, you are so very welcome! I am thrilled that You are doing whatever you can do to help an animal in need. If I ever find a Doodle in need in your part of the world I now know who I can contact!!! Be careful... WOL!!
Isnt that what we do here in DK - educate and share. Have fun on your walk. Take pictures and share them
A
I thank everyone for their support. The most important thing is that these 2 dogs are safe! If I have helped to enlighten and educate on doodles in shelters that need our help, then I have done my job. There are 2 doodle specific national rescues that need your help. IDOGs site you will now find on FB and the Doodle Rescue Collective's site is doodlerescueinc.ning.com
They both need your support in any way you can - Foster, transport, donations, whatever you can do.
From the bottom of this doodle mom's heart, thank You for your friendship!!!
Adrianne, you are The BEST! In my opinion, there can't be enough said about rescue....there are so many dogs that need us. I admire and appreciate everything that you do to save our Doodles. It was through DK and learning from you and others here on this site who are knowledgeable and committed that I got interested in rescue. I am ashamed to admit that before this I was truly "in the dark". So, thank you for everything you do!
IDOG's 'social' site is on Facebook. Their main info site and rescue site is still www.IDOG.biz
Adrianna you have a passion for these Doodles and it takes people like you to make changes that this world needs....Not everyone puts time - money - and love for others first, be proud of what you do...and don't let the opinion of others even make you stop to question yourself.
Thanks M!!
IF I ever have an inkling of questioning what I do is important, I have 2 girls who remind me with a good, swift kick with a paw!! Then they make me pull up all the pictures I have of Mickey, Zeke, Jack, Theo and Max - just to name a few of those who have crossed paths in my home (or Barbara & Lee's, for the record).
Now your thinking !!!!
Hi Adrianne,
Once again I want to thank you for caring, thank you for having a big heart and thank you for turning that caring into action.
By the way, I just heard yesterday from a friend in my pet therapy group about a young yellow lab male about 18 months whose owner died suddenly and needs a home. Perhaps i should get the info and post it here?
let me check on a retreiver rescue. give me a few

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service