DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have a friend with a standard poodle. She wanted to know if poodle owners can join doodle kisses.

Robin

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say "Heck yea!" Most of the breeders have poodles too, so they have something in common. And some of our doodles are F1b doodles, 3/4 poodle. Some of the multigens are estimated to be very very high in poodle. So tell your friend to come on down!
Thank you! I agree. If were not for poodles we wouldn't have doodles.
Everyone is welcome!
Thank You! I will tell her. Robin and Riley
Oh yes=standard poodles have to be welcome. They are not only such wonderful dogs, but are really the backbone of the doodle breed. (or doodle mutt) My GD is mistaken for a SP when his hair is short all the time.
I think so as well. If it weren't for poodles and labs we wouldn't have doodles. Robin and Riley
She'll absolutely be welcome. While Doodle Kisses is intended for the labradoodle or goldendoodle owner, anyone who appreciates doodles is welcome to join us. Especially owners of half doods like poodles =)
Thank You! I will let her know. Robin and Riley
Pat in Las Vegas (with poodles) is a member. My daughter (with a lab) and my daughter-in-law (with whippets) are members. I know when I have welcomed new members that many of them don't have doodles but other dog breeds. I think that there is lots of information to learn and to share so as far as I am concerned - Welcome to her!
Thank you! I agree. Robin and Riley
Tell her we said welcome!
Thank You! I wll tell her. Robin and Riley

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service