DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ok does anyone else have a doodle that does this.
Tilly has always did a poop and pee walk ever sence i got her. She starts at one spot and keeps walking as she goes.
I know that i cant train her not too. So i will just keep picking up the poop peice by peice.
Maybe i should get one of those poop strapes i seen in another post. LOL.

Sorry i dont have any photos of her doing this.

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guinness does the same thing. A poop is usually a "three part" event. It's pretty funny to watch him walking in that squatting position. Never quite sure when to say "good boy"...at the first part or wait till he's finally finished.
Same here...I was just thinking about that after reading the discussion on the pootrap (which is a hysterical must read/watch, by the way, for those who haven't seen it). Someone mentioned that they could just put the bag on the ground when their pup started to squatt (we had actually done that with the scoop with our golden) but it wouldn't work with Ringo. He travels as he's going. I was wondering if that's a puppy thing he'll grow out of, but I guess maybe not?!!
Tilly is 4 years old and has done it ever sence i got her
Bodi does this, but only sometimes. He is three, so I don't think it is just a puppy thing!
Harlow does the same thing. The spot where she starts to poop is not the same spot where she finishes. She sometimes gets distracted when she is pooing (bird or squirrel). You can almost see her expression change when she remembers that she needs to finish her business. It's like 'Oh yeah, that was what I was doing before fill-in-the-blank catch my attention'.
That is Mazie to a T! She gets distracted while she's pooping and forgets! Anything that moves will distract her - a bird, a moth (she loves moths), a squirrel, a leaf blowing by, whatever. We literally have to remind her to finish pooping. Occasionally she will get so distracted that she'll head back to the house and we're like, "Ah, Mazie, we came out here for a reason..."
I was once walking Tilly around a track and she pooped for about 200 yards. She just keeps walking.
Ugh! Fozzy does it too, but he likes to change it up a little. Sometimes he will drop a load, move a few steps, drop another and so on. Then when he feels creative, he walks alll over the yard leaving a trail behind him!
Taquito is a walking pooper LOL! But Peri always stays put, which is nice since I have to pick up after her and she is a puppy that poops a lot!
I think its a doodle trait. or they take after there owners lol
ROFL!! There's actally a lab in our neighborhood that hops as he poops.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service