DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone (especially in the east coast) lol.  We're thinking of going to Mammoth during my boys' spring break from school and taking Cooper along with us.  I'm worried about his potty issue.  He has never seen snow before and I'm not really sure if there is any area where he can go potty that's not covered with snow. Do you think Cooper will have a hard time going potty in the snow?  Sorry if it sounds like a silly question but just want to be prepared!  TIA!! :)

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He may balk at first.....but, if he's gotta go....well, he'll go.    Banjo is used to going in the woods.   I used to worry when we'd be visiting in urban areas......he goes just fine once he realizes there's no alternative.

Thanks Banjo. I guess you're right. If he has to go badly, maybe he'll just do it. Lol
He'll do fine! Kevin was born in CA and didn't give snow a second thought when he saw it for the first time in Tahoe and then moved to Ohio and had to do business in it.

We love Mammoth and are super jealous of your trip! We honeymooned there with Buddy and then took Kev and Buddy back there before we moved to Ohio. Convict Lake is amazing, the trail around the lake is an easy hike and if you can rent a boat go out on the lake.
Thank you Jen! Thanks for the tip too. Hopefully our plans will work out and we'll get to see snow! :)
I had no idea it was you who responded to my post! LOL!!!! Not fair, you probably knew us! :P
Haha! It's confusing bc we haven't taken Buddy off of our name here and added Ben, but Kevin is the giveaway!

I guess i should have picked that up since Kevin isn't a very popular name around here. Didn't recognized him in your profile pic too.  Used to the big nose. HAHA  

I just looked at our photos on here and they are OLD - he's still baby Kevin! He might not have even gone thru that awkward phase where his nose grew faster than the rest of him. Lol.... but you can see a few pics of our oldest doodle, Buddy, on here. (He's the one we call Monkey)
That's why I couldn't recognize Kevin! And yes, I see more of Buddy here :D. I think Ben should have been named Monkey II (the 2nd) hahahahaha
Seriously! They may not look alike but Buddy earned his nickname, Monkey, by being a bad little bear. Their personalities are so similar it's bizarre!

Take lots of pictures!  It will be hilarious!  He will lift his legs at first and then probably totally immerse himself in the experience.  If he has to go, he will go anywhere but make sure you take pictures of his first experience!

Thanks Wendy! I'll be sure to take lots of pics and video if we go. The boys really want to introduce snow to Cooper! We're curious how he would react :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service