DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Thank,you all so much for,your emails and private messages...I don't have enough time to respond so I thought I would make a quick post.

I love you guys for asking, for caring and for being there. As I type this I a wrapped up in ,my blanket that Laurie made for me..... I do miss Jack so much

I am doing well. My friend left today.. She is an angel and one of my dearest friends...i have met some Paw Pad people so far and I have another good friend coming in Wed. Yes my hotel room had a minor fire funny funny story to follow!

My lungs are doing great, they were totally,shocked . Totally. Guess the seven months of non stop IVs worked.

I am getting physical,therapy. Occupational therapy and speech therapy to help with my airways. So,far so good... We still have a lot of unanswered questions...tomorrow is a huge day for me in terms of my CF and where we are going to go if anywhere from here. My emotions are raw over that appointment

Just amazed at the difference in care here is astounding and overwhelming. Without a doubt coming here will and already has improved my quality of life...and just may have saved it.

They still don't understand a lot about why my body is doing what it is but we are trying.

thanks for asking.... Hug your doodles for me!! I miss Jack but when he gets me back imwill be stronger and a better mom to him!

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best wishes today.  Paws crossed for all good news!

Great news! I'm happy things are going so well! keep us posted on your progress.

That is fantastic news!  I am so glad you are getting the help that you needed.  Think of all the fun you will have when you are reunited with your precious Jack.

Keeping you in thoughts and prayers Jennifer.  So glad they are able to help you.

Good to hear Jennifer!   Good luck with your Appointment today

Happy to hear that things are looking up, keep the good news coming.

Praying for that appointment today! 

Great to hear Jennifer! Hoping things get on course for you soon! That must be hard to be away from Jack! I didn't know you would set the place on fire though! :)

I just love hearing GOOD news!     Keep up the good fight Jen!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service