DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi
I'm new and my 9 year old golden doodle was just diagnosed with IMT and the vet is giving us no hope. My heart is broken.

Views: 1895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend got me the nicest trinket box,it made me cry. We miss Misty so much

I am so sorry for the pain you are going through.  Separation is the time to cry.  I'm sure Misty knew how much you loved her.

So sad to hear this Patti. It is just heartbreaking and I can only imagine the pain. So sorry.

Hugs to you and your family.  

Thank you for all the support. Misty was such a pretty little girl

Attachments:

I am so sorry for your loss.  You gave Misty a wonderful life and she knew you did everything in your power to love and take care of her.  I am thinking about you and your family.

Patti,

I logged in to see how Misty is doing, and am heartbroken to hear she didn't make it.  She had to have fought hard, but these blood diseases are so awful.  My dear little cocker spaniel was gone merely hours after her diagnosis.  Yet Mater is fine now!  We had his blood tested again last week and everything looks good.  There is no explanation for who survives this and who doesn't.  But I'm so sad for you, and coming at a horrible time in your life when you are struggling to start over.  I know we never get over the loss.  I guess we just get used to living with it until something comes along to remind us and we feel the pain all over again. Know that everyone on DK either has or will experience the loss.  It's good that we have understanding people to share with.

Misty is a really beautiful girl and I wish I had words to take away the pain, but I don't. It's so difficult that these things happen so fast. Love never leaves though.  Believe that, hold on to it and when your heart is ready, Misty will be watching over you when you bring a new pup or doodle into your life.  Sending hugs.

I picked my Mistys ashes today and put a memorial in our pet cemetery website. It was so hard coming home  with my Moo in a little box. I know time is the only thing to heal our hearts. 

This had to be a more than difficult day.  It is so tough - they really leave a huge paw print on our hearts.  Sending lots of hugs to you and your family. 

Sending you doodle hugs. I'm thinking about you.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service