DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our boy turned three yesterday. He has brought such happiness and fun to our lives. Now that he's maturing, I would no longer describe him as "high energy." He does have bursts of energy but settles down very quickly. He is sweet and friendly, playful.

I just got a new digital video camera, so I made this silly, short video about his birthday fun at the dog park.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is too cute for words! Sidiqi is a beautiful Dood, and he still looks (and plays) like a puppy. What a beautiful Dog Park. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDIQI from Guinness and Murphy.
PS: They are telling me that they want me to start pulling them in a "carriage" while I ride a bike. They think that's VERY COOL!
Happy Birthday, Sidiqi! Looks like you had a great time! Love your video! :-)
Love this!! It definitely put a smile on my face! You go Sidiqi! Our girls turn 3 next month and I doubt seriously I will be able to top this!
Your video was highly entertaining! Especially the slo-mo instant replays. I hope your DH has recovered...
Happy birthday - what a great video - love the bike contraption!!!! That just gave me some really really huge smiles :)
Happy 3 year old Birthday, Sidiqi!! You're a beautiful boy and it looks like you really enjoy life!! Best wishes on many more happy and healthy years!!!
This is ridiculously CUTE!!! Happy Birthday Sidiqi! Looks like you had a GREAT day. :)
Happy Birthday Sidiqi!!! What a Fabulous video, and what a lucky dog to get to ride the the park like that :)
Happy Birthday Sweet Sidiqi! Looks like you had the perfect doodle day to celebrate =)
Jenel - I echo the other comments - darling video of your darling dog. I showed this to my 7-year-old son and reminded him how you brought Sidiqi to meet us at his brother's football game in Georgetown last fall. That was so nice of you and it helped us decide to get Lucy. :) Happy Birthday to Sidiqi!
Happy Birthday!!! Sidiqi!!! I am glad that you had a wonderful day!
ned and clancy froggy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIDIQI! FROM NED AND CLANCY

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service