DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does anyone know where I can get a Snuggle Puppy? They seem to be sold out everywhere!

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.doodlecountry.com           They have them in stock.
Glad that you found one - I don't remember where I got Rooney's - off the net some place.  I swear by them - his breeder uses them and he still loves on his but I don't put the heartbeat in any longer.\
That is such a great idea and I hope your breeder is willing.  Roo's breeder started with the Snuggle Puppy right from the start of crate training.  His mom's scent and the breeder's too were all over it by the time he came home.  We used the SP for about 3 weeks and then Rooney started to sleep on my bed.  He still will dig it out of his playbox to love on.  One of these days I'm going to sneak it out and put it away incase we get another puppy someday!
I got Lucy the kitty one :) We call it Miss Kitty. Its her favorite lovie
Lucy as a baby with Miss Kitty.. 6 months later she's still in love
How cute is that?

Oh no... only love for Miss Kitty :) 

I don't think that dog has met anyone (human or animal) that she does not LOVE 

Glad you found your Snuggle Puppy.  One word of caution, however.  They apparently shrink over time.  Here's Sedona with hers.  Notice how much smaller the Snuggle Puppy has gotten in the second picture.   :)

http://www.snuggleme.com/store/

They may be out of the one you want but I just clicked randomly on one and it went into my cart so that means they DO have then.  Probably not all the breeds or choices.  But, someone on DK got the kitty and it was just fine for the Doodle Puppy!  Good luck!

We're totally stocked up with SnugglePuppies now. 

Sorry we've been sold out for soooo long - their company were changing ownership so we had to wait for many months for our shipment to arrive.

We have the new Blue and Pink SnugglePuppies available as well.

Chocolate is the most popular.

Thanks for asking about the Snuggle Puppies.

Kemp

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service