DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I had a episode today that led me to need to go to the ER to get some medications to help with my breathing and keep my airway open. As usual Jack knew I was sick before me.. When I got home from being out before I went to the hospital, he was totally clingy to me as usual when he suspects I am not well.

Then he started pacing circles around me, round and round and round. He never has done that before. I am not talking just one or two times, he just continually did it till I picked him up.

Usually he just turns to Velcro when I am sick. This time he was so cute. I felt so bad for him, he looked at me so sadly.

Luckily and very unusually for me, I got to come home without an admission. When I got home my sweet boy was laying on my tee shirt that I changed out of when I left for the hospital in.

He has now assumed his protect him mommy mode and is snuggled up next to me.

I love you Jack, you make it all worth while!!!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope you're successful in finding a good trainer for Jack so he can help you find what makes you sick. Meanwhile, I am happy that he is such a comfort to you. Sounds like a very sweet boy indeed.
aawww, what a good boy!

I am sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope you feel better soon and can stay out of the hospital (but don't hesitate to go back if you need to!). 

I am so proud of Jack!  What an intuitive sweetheart. 

Jennifer, I too have asthma though it is well controlled with Advair so I totally get the breathing thing. Again how wonderful that Jack recognizes your needs.

Thanks, I know Daisy it is rough, mine is a bit more complicated then asthma but the breathing thing is the same. I am on oxygen all the time right now and have been since before Thanksgiving. I have been on life support more times then I can count. It just stinks so badlly, I do hours of breathing treatments every day and I am still very poorly controlled.

Melissa you are so right about going back. I am trying to avoid it so I am just keeping my oxygen on and rest. Susan as in Susan and Sasha came to visit me today which was nice....

Thanks for the love... I am on a high dose of prednisone which always makes me insane so hopefully I will not show my prednisone side here... LOL

Ugh Prednisone = HUNGRY, CRAZY, RED FACED but I feel like a million bucks in the muscles!

Oh and I am  thinking about changing my page so it reads "Lisa (me) and Daisy (dog) - haha

ROFL I am so sorry I called you your babies name... How funny... Yes that is me in three words.. All of the above...

I am eating like a cow and moody already... but my airways are opening up a bit...

Be careful at Yappy Hour now!
I am not sure I am going to go to Yappy hour, but I don't drink anyway. Well I do but not for Yappy Hour usually. Last week I had wine but I never drink when I am not breathing well, that is just silly... Hope to see you there.
Good work Jack, taking care of your mom!  Feel well Jennifer.

Jennifer,

We hope you are feeling better.  We know Jack is taking good care of you and watching over you.  He is your DOODLE ANGEL!!!!!!!  Your NJ BFF!

Jack and I are very glad to have a doodle BFF buddy. Jack knows I am from NJ.. but he has never been there. I have never brought him home with me yet.. I don't go that often but when I do my mom watches him. Maybe next time I go, I will bring him and we all can meet.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service