DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi All,  I hope this isn't a repeat subject, I tried to search.  Just curious.....does anyone take their dog to work with them?  If so, what is your job?  I have been a stay at home mom for several years now and am looking to get back to work.  I would love to find/think of a home business where I could involve Ruby my goldendoodle.  How great to have your Doodle as a co-worker, morale would be terrific!!

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would make all the difference in the world in a work place. I would love to take Achilles with me to kindergarten every day. Think how nice it would be for the stressed, shy or any child for that matter. I don't think the Board of ED. would approve. I hope you find a way!
In the area where I live (Chattanooga, TN) we have several schools where dogs are allowed to be there all day. Some of the schools are in TN and others are in GA just a few miles south of us. As a retired teacher with a therapy Labradoodle, we have started going to schools a few times a week. Webster sometimes does his Reading Dog thing but we also have a couple of kids who needed some social/play therapy. That doesn't fall under the category of his TDI certificate, but I feel it's just as important.

I've also met speech therapist who takes her dog to work, and I've seen dogs sitting in the real estate offices where I walk Web. My son-in-law has a company in SF where one of the partners brings his dog to work. Depending on how dog-friendly and progressive your area is, I'd imagine that you could find several places where dogs would be appreciated.
Hi,

there is a group for doodles that go to work. It's called 'my doodle goes to work with me'.

Welly comes to work with me some of the time - I work in conservation. He is especially keen to come when we have a school group in and he gets to show them around.

In the office he is one of the more poular members of staff - and is always very welcome. He certainly brightens up any day! When I qualify as a Behaviourist the plan is to fit behavioural work around Welly!

Finding a dog friendly job has always been a top priority - and there are some dog friendly offices around.
Thanks, I will join that group to get some ideas!
I work from home....biggest problem...who gets to sit in the chair....

That is SO funny!!! Just adorable!!
That is awesome! I love it, love it, love it! It's the classical look of, "can I help you with something?"
'YESSSS... what is it..... Im very busy...' lol, great picture!
"You're saying you want a raise! I don't think so! Not before me! " LOL
Great picture! Now we know who is really doing all of that scrapbooking.
LOL. That picture is so cute! Maybe the next slideshow can be Doodles at work!
We work from home, also.

I wouldn't know what to do if I had room for my feet, under the desk, no stinky smells from a dog tummy, dood-pood and mastiff hug breaks, play breaks every hour or so.

Oh also, the squeeky toys, on the chair are a big plus...especially when you don't see them and sit on them.

We credit our dogs with our good health and prosperity. They have made work fun.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service