DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Really?!!!

Very first Welcome message from this site is SPAM!!!

Tried to look up person who sent message and their profile is sent to private. 

Will need to rethink joining this group.

Views: 513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry that this happened to you.I have been in this group 8 years and never gotten spammed!!

Stick around, we are really nice and helpful.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Totally freaked me out that it went to my inbox and google didn’t pick it up as spam.

Because the email notification itself came from Doodle Kisses, not from the spammer. The spammer doesn't have your email address. 

Thanks for deciding to stick around!  It's a great informative site and also awesome photos and stories of Doodles and their crazed parents!

Removed that user :-)
It always scares a few people and makes it look like a spammer has your email.  They do not.  They just sent you a message via DK.  It amazes me these spammers continue...who actually responds to them?

Adina, her profile page is still here:
http://www.doodlekisses.com/profile/kayimivedor

Welcome Peggy! I'm sorry this happened to you.  I've been on the site 7 years and have never been spammed. Sounds like Karen and Adina are on it. This is a wonderful site with great people and doodles, and good information.  A lot of us have even met each other over the years and have become life-long friends. Please stay.

First, LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE PUPPY! You have such a cutie pie! Congratulations! I hope you find all the information you need and want on DoodleKisses. There is so much here for every member with lots of help whenever needed for questions and concerns. Having read about this spammer, I must say that I have been part of this group for 10 years and never received anything like this. I hope you find all you need here and never get another spam message.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service