DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Brentwood, TN.  The package arrived yesterday from Barb (Murphy, Emmet & Hudson) in Michigan.

Barb included so many fun items, I don't know where to begin...Mr. Handsome received BlueBuffalo treats and some PB cookies from the dog bakery.  Not to mention two bandannas.  Also inside was the yummiest smelling soy candle ~ we LOVE candles!  And lots and lots of Michigan fun...a cookie cutter, bookmark, post cards, family photos and a key chain.  And last but not least, Barb's sweet daughter sent dog stickers for my sweet girl.

After looking at all Barb's photos we really want to visit.

Many of you may not recognize ASTRO from the photo (below) with his new favorite bandanna.  One short week ago to the day he got his summer "do".  Unfortunately we had a stand in groomer who was, shall we say, a bit loco in the coco.  Just for memories I'll post ASTRO with his fur.

Finding DoddleKisses...PRICELESS.  Love all our friends here.  Thank you for ALL your help, guidance and support.  AND thank you Barb for a really fun HDA Trophy experience.

Trophy will be on the move again soon.  XOXOXO

Astro loves his new bandana!

One short week ago...

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

adorable!  Congrats :)

Welcome to the HDA club Yvonne!!!!  Astro looks so handsome in his Bandana :)

Congratulations! Love the photos is gorgeous Astro!!!
Congratulations Yvonne....woo hoo, another HDA!  Astro is looking sooo handsome in his new bandanna...and I like his Summer "do".  Great surprises, Barb!
Congrats to you and Mr. Handsome Astro!!!
Well thank you so much.  I think Banjo and Astro might be related somewhere in the family tree.
Congratulations!  I didn't know there was a fellow DKer so close - I'm in Cane Ridge so we're almost neighbors!
Sounds like we may need a play date.  There are a couple of us here that live close by.  We are going to be planning a get-to-gether soon at the new Brentwood Dog Park.  It opens this weekend!  We will keep you posted.
Congratulations Yvonne on getting the trophy!!!!....And Astro is adorable with his haircut, as well as the week before...What a happy face he has!!!....and your little girl is adorable too...what beautiful expressive eyes she has....And I love Astro's color, just gorgeous...Again Congrats on being the new winner....
Congratulations. Enjoy the goodies and welcome to the club. Astro is still such a handsome dood.
Congratulations!!!  Don't you just love getting the "box"?  I was so excited when I got mine.  We just about attacked the delivery man.  Astro looks so handsome either way.  His color is amazing!  Everything grows back faster than you think and I do think our Doodles are much happier with shorter hair.  Welcome to the Group!
Yvonne I'm so happy you all enjoyed the things we sent you=) We had so much fun shopping!! My daughter was so sweet to want to send stickers to your daughter=) She is a very thoughtful kid........Astro you look fantastic in your Michigan State bandanna!! Now when your mom brings you to visit Michigan you can arrive in style...........hugs

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service