DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I recived the trophy last week along with some goodies from Georgia. Thank you Nina for the tote bag, putting Lilly and my granddaughters pictures on it was a wonderful surprise. I Loved it!!! We also recived 2 balls and a toy bone for Lilly, a DRC bandanna and Lillys favorite gift was a bag of "Liver yum yum balls". I want to thank Adina for creating this site and for putting up with us..I have learned so much about Doodles and more so then not I leave DK with a smile on my face. I think everyday someones doodle is doing something goofy.;-)

Check out this link to view information on on the HDA Trophy and how it works.

I wonder who will be next to recive the HDA Trophy ????

Here I am with my girl!!

All the goodies!!

Lilly with her toys.

Lilly says "Their not taking these away from me"  Thank you Nina!!

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!!! How exciting that the trophy is so close, yet so far :) Lilly sure looks sweet in all of her pictures.
Congratulations, I love the photos!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! LlILLY IS SO CUTE!
Congratulations and Welcome to the club Nina! I love the pictures and what a thoughtful gift that Totebag was..... Great pics of such a cute Lilly :)
Kathy and Lilly~ Welcome Aboard!

Congratulations to you for this prestigious doodlery honor! As Nancy, Ned, and Clancy would say. Just Dooldery!

I see the trophy still has kisses on the Star. Make sure Lilly kisses the Trophy too :)~~
Woo Hoo Kathy and my favorite little ghost!!! Congrats!!!
Ahhh!! Lily is so cute with her bag of yum yum balls in her mouth!!! Personalized tote bag is a great gift idea!!
Yay yay yay! The HDA moves on and on and on. So glad you have joined the club! I can see nose prints on the trophy...perfect! And you and Lilly are too cute!
Congrats Kathy for becoming the newest member of the HDA trophy recipients. I am so glad that you and Lilly love your goodies. I absolutely love the picture of Lilly holding her liver yum yums.
Congratulations, Kathy! It's great to have another member in the HDA club. Lilly is such a beautiful girl. I LOVE the pictures. Lilly has such a wonderfully expressive face!
Thanks Everyone!!!
Congratulations Kathy, I too aspire to becoming a HDA someday I figure it should take me about 15 years. Lilly, new balls and cookies what a lucky doodle you are.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service