DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Remember the anchorwoman who put her face down to the Mastiff on TV? We had the story posted here on DK. Here she is discussing the event and how glad she is the dog is home with his family--this is near and dear to my heart because my husband's family FORCED me to put my dog (a Wheaten) down 6 years ago after my sister-in-law did a similar thing with a dog I owned that she knew she shouldn't trust. In my family's eyes, I was the bad guy and the dog was evil for biting her--NOT SO! But we paid the price. Long story, but I really had no choice--the house insurance company and the police were all involved--ugh--that is why I LOVE this lady and wish her well.

On the other hand, that incident did lead me to doodles and the wonderful friends I have made here on DK and in the doodle world--so I am grateful for that.

Views: 223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow she was really bit bad !!!   First rule - never, ever put your face by a dog you don't know, as said earlier the dog was stressed from the expierence the day before, then in a studio... you never know how any dog is going to react.  I am always on the side of caution with ANY animal I don't know.

Ginny, I'm so sorry about your expierence with your dog, I have a girlfriend that went thru the same thing.  She was having a party... a family member was drunk and crawled in her house on her hand and knees towards her German Shepard to play with the dog....  need I say more !!!!  My GF's dog was the best, mellow, friendly shepard you would ever want to meet.  Bottom line...a dog is a dog FIRST for foremost.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service