DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hoping I can get a bit of help.

My golden doodle, Maggie, is tearing apart all of her toys.  I have had to take away all of the stuffed animals because she wants to shred them and eat them.

I have purchased her some kongs and a couple nylabones.  She will chew on the nylabones, but can't be bothered too much with the kongs.

Any other toys out there that will stand up to a chewer!

thanks in advance for the help!!!!

A

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We use what you have mentioned and antlers. I buy them online from Antlerpantry.com. I have been thrilled that they have cleaned my 4 year old Kona's, teeth beautifully. Owen had been getting them since he was 6 months.
Bones and starmark brand cookie balls

Nylabones work best for Sonny. We get a variety of the big ones. Some have ribbed edges and some are just smooth but those work best for when he wants to chew.Sonny will play with his kong and likes to walk around with tennis balls(although he does chew them apart at times). He also likes to walk around holding his Orbee ball, which is chewy and bouncy but he loves the Nylabones best for chewing. (give him a stuffed toy and it was a goner in less than 5 Minutes)

Our Bella can chew rocks, so there isn't much that lasts long, but she needs to chew something and the nylabones and antlers will last the longest. She also hasn't destroyed the buster cube yet, but that might be because she leaves it alone after the treats are out of it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service