DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Turn in Your Doodle Photos for our 2011 Doodle Kisses Calendars!

THE DEADLINE HAS NOW PASSED
Doodle Kisses will now be accepting photo submissions for our 2011 Doodle Kisses Labradoodle & Goldendoodle* Calendars as of September 1st. I will first link you to the photo requirements and then I will tell you how to submit and what email to send them to.

We have created a list of photo requirements to help guide you in choosing an appropriate photo(s) of your doodle(s). Please be sure to read these requirements carefully so you choose high quality photos: http://www.doodlekisses.com/page/calendar-photo-requirements

Now ... on to How to Submit Photos

1) Send ONE photo PER EMAIL ONLY--I know this is tedious, but if you do it wrong I'll make you do it over :-/ It helps tremendously in sorting photos if you only send ONE photo per email. So if you have 1 photo you send one email. If you have 5 photos, you send 5 separate emails.

2) You may submit up to 5 photos PER doodle you have.

3) In your email please tell me what TYPE of doodle you have (labradoodle or goldendoodle or whatadoodle*) and tell me what your DK Profile name is.

4) IF ANY of your photos are professionally taken you must confirm that you have rights to use said photo(s) in a calendar that will be sold. Also if the photographer wants a copyright notice with the photo (i.e. Adina Pearson Photography (c) ) then please let me know that information.

5) Send your photos to (EMAIL REMOVED BECAUSE DEADLINE HAS PASSED)

That's it!

Deadline for Submissions: September 30, 2010---please bookmark this discussion or click "Follow" at the bottom of the thread to say up-to-date on any changes which DK Admin reserve the right to make at any time. It will be your responsibility to keep informed on this by reading through the responses to this discussion because these may contain clarification and additional tips. Selection of final calendar photos will be done by DK Admin and is subject to their best judgment

* Because Doodle Kisses is primarly a site for labradoodle and goldendoodle owners, our two main calendars will only feature labradoodles and goldendoodles (and double doodles/NAR's). However, our multi-doodle calendar will accept photos of other commonly accepted doodles such as aussiedoodles. While we love all dogs, we have to stay true to our site's focus. If you have a rescue doodle and are not sure what precise type it is...just take your best guess when listing the type of doodle your dog is.

**As always a portion of proceeds from sales of these calendars will be donated to doodle and dog rescue organizations.

Views: 102

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately scanned photos won't work. Does your camera have film or is it a digital camera?
Is your camera digital? Then you can either take the memory card and put it in the appropriate place in your computer if there is one and use a free program like Picasa to store them or edit them. Then you can upload them from there. Otherwise you might have a cable that connects from your camera to the computer to allow you to do this. do you know anyone who can give you a demo? If your camera is film maybe getting a CD of the photos would work and you could put them on your computer that way and upload them.
Adina can you send it a picture with two doodles?
Adina,

I know your instructions say not to crop photos.... are they printed as is or will you crop as you see fit for the best calendar look?

Christine & Shelby!
I almost always have to do SOME cropping myself.
Just sent in our 5 photos for consideration in the Labradoodle Calendar! Let me know if you don't see them for some reason!
My computer crashed and of course the only concern I had was OMG I lost all my pictures LOL..I am finally back up so now I will submit mine by tomorrow.
Whew! What a relief to know you still had your pictures!
Well I sent some pictures last night I hope you got them ok and I wasn't too late in getting them in. When will we know which pictures are picked?
I haven't checked submissions since yesterday evening but if they got in before midnight you should be fine.  Members whose photos were chosen will be notified when the calendars are DONE :)  Before they are done there is still room for changes...so toward the end of October I would say unless I'm particularly decisive or I just go ahead and make 30 calendars because I like too many photos!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service