DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have two Doodles that came from Tegan Park (no longer breeding doodles) and I would love to connect with owners who have dogs from these lines. I have already met a good doodle friend who has a dog related to one of my doodles, and we are enjoying our chats. Are there any other Doodle Kisses members who have dogs that descend from the Tegan lines? My dogs also have Rutland Manor in their ancestry, and I have joined that discussion group. I hope to connect with others who have Tegan ancestry as well.

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi , I just joined the website. Our dog Molly is a descendant of Tegan Park. She is also from Rutland's but I am not sure if that is Rutland Manor. Her line is from TP Yum Yum, TP Shannon, TP Choc. Chip Cookie, TP Encores Trouper, TP Fantasy Irland. She is about 27 lbs and is 9 months old.
Your doodle is a beauty! I recognize the names from the Tegan web site. The Rutland names are most likely Rutland Manor names. Tegan Park was owned by the Rutland Manor's owner's daughter.

HI, WE JUST GOT ZOEY AND HER MOM SCARLETT AND DAD YUM YUM ARE FROM TEGAN PARK / RUTLAND MANOR
She is a gorgeous little doodle! How big will she get? I also liked your photos on your page!
My dog is from Tegan in Florida - just turned 1 year in December. Parents are Zephyr and Dart ..... how old are your dogs?

Hi Terri - Our dog Lucy is also from Zephyr and Dart! Lucy's litter was born on 12/6/07.

My Fionna is from Tegan Park. She is a full sister to Brenda's Lucky (who posted earlier). She is from TP's Charm and Musketeer. She is a sweet little medium cafe girl and I love her to peices :-)

My other doodle is from TP/RM lines. His dad was TP's Caleb (I think Caleb's official name is Ima Rare Collector's Item ) and his mom was RM's Omah. He's a big standard silver sweetheart.

I love your doodles names by the way ;-)

Hi! I have a 10 year old female from Tegan Park named Lucy. She is "cafe au lait", about 45 lbs. Parents were (allegedly) Broadies D'artagan (Dart) & Zepher (mom). Flew from FL to NY at 8 weeks and was the most skittish puppy - for years afraid of people. I mean embarrassing, tail between the legs fear. Eventually shook it off and now loves everyone.

Wally is from Tegan Park in Florida.

His birthday is May 21, 2006.

His parents are Zimba and Paige.

Are any of his siblings out there?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service