DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

WE PASSED!! I am so excited and he passed his exam with flying colors. He is 3 days shy of 18months so this is a fitting "birthday present" for him. The testers were impressed at how well behaved he was being only 1 and 1/2 years old- by far the youngest they were testing today. We even encountered an off leash dog- not on purpose! As we were walking out, the next tester walked in and lost control of their leash (not sure if they dropped it or what happened) but their dog bolted for Loki but thank God Loki sat on command and stayed calm.

Which brings me to say THANK YOU every one! There is no way Loki or I would have passed his exam without the help from everyone on here! Loki went through a phase of being leash reactive around 1 year old and after reading every post that popped up when I searched "leash reactive" on DK, and working on different tips and tricks everyone here had to offer, it seemed soooo worth it today when he did so well! I also have to give DK credit for helping me teach him leave it, loose lease walking, and ignoring other dogs when it's not play time... So basically a lot of super important things and I would have floundered with!

Thanks again everyone! I literally can't thank you all enough! I attached a picture of Loki and I just after we got our signed and completed exam back- with our "matching" outfits!

Views: 670

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, I will check it out. And one more time, congratulations!
Thanks!

Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself as well as Loki! 

Thanks Karen :) I'm thrilled and Loki is happy, well he's happy in the sense that he got to go meet new friends and now is enjoying a frozen PB kong as his present :)

What a wonderful achievement!  Congratulations! Love the photo.

Thank you :)

Congratulations, such a great accomplishment! 

Thanks!

Congratulations to you both!  I know this doesn't come easily, and I give you lots of credit for the work it took to get this designation.  I'm going to add the photo in the Training Group where we love posting training successes...and this is surely one of those!

Thank you! It was a lot of work to get there but so worth it! And yes of course, I would love to see his picture there, seems only fitting since most of his success is because of lots of those posts/discussions!

Congratulations......great work!

Thank you guys!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service