DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I thought I'd share a few photos of Charlotte after her spay surgery this past November.  She weighed about 20 pounds at the time and fit perfectly in 24-month-size onesies.  The third photo shows her tail fitting through the bottom of the pajamas with the middle snap left open.  She wore them upside down, and since I couldn't find the sleeveless style, I needed to cut the armholes a bit so that she had ample room to move her front legs.  

I am posting this here in a new discussion, so that anyone searching for this type of information will be able to find it easily.  I remember using the Doodle Kisses search function prior to Charlotte's surgery when I was looking for photos of puppies wearing onesies.  I wasn't able to find pictures that clearly illustrated what I was hoping to find.  Perhaps this will be useful to others in the future.  

Views: 2006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charlotte looks ever so cute.

What an adorable set of photos!  That first one is priceless, and look at those eyes!  Great idea, Laurie!

Thanks, Pat.  I took them with my phone, thinking that others would find them helpful.  

Cute! She doesn't look like she minds so much. I just put a tank top on willow's bottom half and she looked at me with such sad puppy dog eyes. 

Charlotte is absolutely precious!  "Mommie's girl" says it all!

Oh my goodness that is adorable!

So cute!

very cute and it looks like it would be effective in keeping her from licking the stitches!

Adorable!  She is just so sweet, Laurie.  Beautiful.  I want her
Okay, so we have so many newbies. Many will be dealing with Spay and Neuter issues.Here is how to handle those boy dogs~ give them big boy underwear.
Place the underwear on backwards so the tail can come out the fly.  Sutures are protected from licking
Pictures Joanne 615

Nice butt Spud!

What a great idea! She is precious!

Oh, she's just adorable! Great idea too!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service