DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey just curious what other crazy names other doodle parents call their pups or refer to them as:  Here are some of ours:

Rosey Ray (not after the cook show host it just kind of rolls off the tongue:); Rosey Poo; doo doo la la; doggy daugher; doodle bugs, the bugs, the rats,  mutts with furry butts; Bandy, Bandy boo, buddy boy, bubba

Hope everyone has a great doodle weekend!!!

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oops I meant your doodles were cute, not my names:)
Banjo Beans

Boy Toy

Banjee

PupPup

Bunny Bum
Cooper & Duncan AKA The Boys, Boys, My Boys

Cooper AKA SuperCooper, Coop, SuperPooperCooper, Big Papa, Papa

Duncan AKA Dunc-a- Doo, Dunc-a-DooDoo, DooDoo, Lil' Papi, Papi

Fun discussion!! :-)
We call Oliver Ollie Bally, Moosy, big guy, and sometimes pupper dupper...
Thanks! I thought we could use a light topic with our fellow doods Gracie, Gavin & Taquito not feeling so good. Our positive thoughts can only help them! Pluse today Minga and no-name MI lost doodle were adopted, and the Las Vegas dood is out of the shelter too:):):):):):) Now that is something to smile about!!
Gavin = Gav, Gavvy, Gavvy Gaverson, Puff, Puffy, Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Gavin McConickle, and my current favorite: Gavin McLovin
Lillys is:
Lilly lou-lou
Goober
lil-lil
peanut
my girl
Summer- Summer bummer, sugar bugger, sweet girl, dinky dog (DH came up with that name because we thought she was going to be about 60 lb but she is 40 lbs.) Some of the names do not sound as cute until you get the baby voice going along with the silly name.
Angel: Ange, Angelou, goofy, Lovey-girl, princess, Smiley, Baby girl, "Oh she's just my woodgie-woodgie!" (Don't ask me what a woodgie or a woodgie-woodgie is...I don't know.)

Toby: Toby-tot, Totling, Toby-Bear, Little Lamb, Baby Punk, Fluff Muffin
Oh I forgot about Lamb! Gavin gets that one too.
Mouton - French for Lamb
Mommy - I don't know why. She is not a mommy to anyone, but I call her that sometimes.
Charlie Bear - like that dog treat.
Kind of embarrassing, but Hudson's nickname is Pookie Wookie or just plain Pookie. "Hudson" is a "grown up" sounding name, so I guess he needed something to show his sensitive side! :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service