DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Rooney's favorite was the wrapping paper - lol!  He had never opened a present before and did such a good job.  I just love how he uses his paws like little hands.  It was too cute.  The gift he loved the best was a plastic shaped bone that smells like peanut butter.  When you move it around it makes this weird sliding whoopy cushion type sound that is never the same twice.  He is going nuts for it.  So what was your Doodles fav gift?

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cooked marrow bones for mine, and that was both of their favorite!!
Antlers are the winner.  We bought XXL split ones, Monty is thrilled.
His favorite by far was helping his 3 big brothers open their gifts. He would grab the paper off the box and help open. However at the end of the evening when all the opening was over, his antler won out.

Sunny got 3 "tough" toys (dragon, octopus and triceratops), a soft monkey, a kong-wubba monkey, a fuzzy "it monster" toy, a magician's hat with 3 bunnies inside, some Goober treats, and 2 antlers.

She's not interested in the antlers at all, surprisingly. I think her favorite toy is the pink "tough" dragon. She keeps bringing different ones to me, though, so I'm sure she loves them all!!

We donated her old toys to a rescue group and bought a bunch of new toys for the rescue as well. She loved donating them because she got to meet a foster pup and play with him.

Hunter got a new Rok Leash, an Up Country polk-a-dot collar, a large rope ball toy and a new tie out for camping :-)  She of course loved the boxes and wrapping paper best but the rope toy was a pretty big hit :-)

Quincy got several christmas presents including tennis balls and his very first antler. Other than the edible gifts the tennis balls are without a doubt his favorite, they are not mine. I really do not like the 'let's push the ball under the sofa and then bark till mom gets it out' game. He does chew on the antler but he does not like it as much as I had hoped.

Wow, Quincy!  You are one lucky dood!  Merry Christmas!  I play the same game with my tennis balls too! Merry Christmas, Love Tori  (From the picture, it looks like maybe mom or another human in your house got a great new gift too!)
The other gift was for my human brother, mom thinks it will stop him from hijacking her tv to play his games on.
Ah ha... my human bro got one of those too for the same reason!  But mom needs to put more ground rules down with HIM 'cause he thinks he can stay up to wee hours of the night playing... even I get tired before him... but at least it gets him out of my room earlier so I can get to sleep!
Wilson got a big stuff bone from Orvis  he is still trying to figure out how to get that squeeky out  and a stocking full of squeeky toys   has most of them pulled apart and the squeekys are gone   his favorite  I think is his blue dinosauer

Rua did like wrapping paper too!  I just gave up after a while and let her "THIEF" it.  Her favorite toy was a Petstages Butterfly (for small dogs).  It makes lots of crinkly noise.

Here she is opening the butterfly...her first Christmas present!

Our nephew drew my name for gift exchange...he got me a t-shirt for Rua...scull & bones...Born to be wild!  That's my little girl!

That picture of Rua opening her gift is priceless!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service