DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just wondered what special cute, goofy, or endearing things your doodles do?  Pictures welcome :-)

Whenever I play fetch with Yogi, he always runs to me with the toy and spins to land his butt in my

lap to return it.   I love this!

Views: 1894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daphne ALWAYS brings a toy to greet me when I come home. Doesn't matter how long I've been gone. 30 minutes or 3 hours, I get a gift when I return. If there is not a toy close by her, she scrambles to the toy box to pick out just the right one. Or if no toys are available, sometimes I get a sock or a shoe, anything within her reach but she MUST give me a gift! Adorable!

how sweet! 

I love that!

So sweet!

My dood does that too..but not for me...only her daddy...is she trying to tell me something? HA

LOL!

I love this! Jack is a toy greeter too! You wonder where they get this from! He brings us toys when we wake up and when we come home. He also greets my parents with toys, too funny!

Fudge does this same thing, but I think her motive is to get Vern more interested in the toy than me :)

Lately Crush has been laying on top of my pillow and wrapping her body around the top of my head while I wake up. 

When she sees me put on my purse to leave for work, she away, jumps onto the couch, and scooches up as high as she can. I carry her to the bed and put her in bed with my boyfriend. He says that she lays at the edge of the bed looking out the window (which faces the driveway), waits to hear my car leave, and then lays on my pillow next to him. I think that's pretty endearing :) 

Very endearing!

So sweet!

Awwww, both of these are so doggone sweet!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service