DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just wondered what special cute, goofy, or endearing things your doodles do?  Pictures welcome :-)

Whenever I play fetch with Yogi, he always runs to me with the toy and spins to land his butt in my

lap to return it.   I love this!

Views: 1894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a sweet baby… gathering his toys to sleep with him!

Oscar does that too! He's a little toy hoarder.

Oh, this is too cute!!

Teddy is just adorable!

So sweet!

Quincy is sweet and docile, but not really much of a hugger or even snuggler.  He does come bounding up the stairs to jump on top of me and lick me if I am still in bed after he returns from his morning walk.  If I am already on the treadmill, he comes over for a pat on his head and then jumps up on the couch and keeps me company.  

Fudge is like Quincy a little. Not much of a licker, but every now and then, she will shower you with affection and you feel like you must be pretty special if Fudge thinks so, too.

Cutie pie Yogi! 

Wow, there are so many!  I love it when I say "walk" she runs to the drawer/cupboard we keep her Gentle Leader Leash in and goes to a "good sit" and waits until I get it out!   When I am getting ready to go somewhere she lays at the bathroom door and waits until I am ready, then run and jumps into her favorite rocker that she stays in while we are gone.  She sleeps at the foot of our bed, but when we wake up she comes up to my DH and I and smothers us with kisses.   She is by far the most mellow and sweetest dog we have ever had.  Love her so very much!   Lori, this is a fun post!  Thanks!

What a sweet girl!

Aww how cute..yes, isn't this breed mellow...I have to agree...best loves around!

Libby Lu sounds like a wonderful and special dog!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service