DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We'd love to have Banjo up on our bed but he wants nothing to do with that, preferring the hard wood floor and sometimes  the chair nearby.  Not much space to stretch out in the chair though....so maybe that's why he spends most of the night on the floor.

So, feeling sorry for him....just the sound of those bones hitting the wood floor every time he repositioned himself during the night was enough to make me feel sorry for him.....I went out and found a nice big, plump, soft bed that he could really stretch out on.  I placed it on the floor right next to the chair, in the spot he typically slept on.

Well, it seems that it is the floor he prefers after all......THIS is where he spends most of the night.

In the little triangle of space BETWEEN the chair and his bed!

He does use his bed during the day when I'm showering or tidying up the bedroom.   Silly dog!

Views: 691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sue, I love this picture of Bella all tucked in.

OMD. last night Daisy got up on the bed again....she stayed for 4 hours spooned in behind my legs with her head up on the back of my knees. Apparently she decided we have a more comfortable after all. I was frozen, I truly hope it was a fluke - she is 65#s and takes up way too much room in our Queen.

Or maybe we go shopping for a King after Christmas - he he he

That sounds so cozy.....sounds like a King Size would be perfect!

Very cozy. Indeed a bigger bed is in order. Anything to accomodate our  precious doodles.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service