DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I was surprised with a new addition to our family. The 8-week old brother to our 2-year old doodle Chase. A great early Christmas. Trying to decide on a name. Have it narrowed down to Gus, Cody, Calvin, and Carter. Any thoughts??

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Gus, but is it too close in sound to "Chase"?  Both single syllable ending in "S".  May be confusing. 

What a cool surprise. I love Gus. And we do need pictures!

Congrats!!! I love the name Gus!

Gus, without a doubt. 

Hands down GUS!!!!

Love the name Gus.  It is just perfect for they typical doodle personality.  However, Chevy would be such a fun name to complete your 'pair.'

Congratulations! I'm partial to Gus but this is your dog. Enjoy it all!

I know a Gus (a golden retriever) and it really fits his goofy personality :)  I really like the name for a doodle too.

My favorite was Gus, but couldn't get unanimous vote. But. We all agreed in Acadia. Our favorite vacation spot. We'll try it on for a couple of days to be sure it fits. Thanks for the ideas. Pictures coming soon
Dave , I have the brother to ur Chase. He was born March 2011 to Butterscotch. His name is Taj. We got first pick and he was the largest of the litter he now weighs 88lbs! I am friends with the owner of another brother of his on facebook. Funny how they look just alike!

How exciting and what a wonderfu surprise!  I like the name Gus, just sooo cute for a Doodle!

I like Gus!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service