DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone!

Koda is now almost 7 months old (next saturday) and I'm wondering how much curlier you guys think he might get? I absolutely love his coat right now and I am enthralled over how much it has changed since we brought him home but I'm still obsessed with trying to figure out how much curl my boy might have in the end.

Koda is an F1b standard goldendoodle. He has already been for a puppy cut once when he was 5 months old.

I love him to pieces and will no matter what but I'm hoping he will still curl quiet a bit more before he's done changing. Also if any one could post pics of their doods that resembled koda at his age it would be a large help!

The photos I have added are 10 weeks old, 5 months old (after his puppy cut) and now at almost 7 months old.

Thank you,

Ashley and Koda!

Views: 450

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just know he is adorable.
Awe thanks! He is such a sweet heart and is so cute! Ive been head over heels with him since I first laid eyes on him!
Not sure, but he is definitely adorable!!
Thank you!!

Yes, he might--such a cutie! But if you want a curlier look, you can spritz him with a spray of water or just wet your hands and run it through his coat--then squish it up with your fingers and let it dry!

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind!

I have no real knowledge if he will get curlier, but my guess would be yes.  Gosh, he is just adorable. 

Awe thanks! I'm hoping he will get a bit more curly as I'm keeping his coat long and love the look of the long curly coat! I'm also hoping his coat get's a bit thicker as I love when they look big and poofy! I love the pics of Ned! He is just a big ball of cuteness!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service