DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am almost positive that this has not been posted !!!!

We seem to have a mouse or mole underneath our deck, we are pretty sure it is dead, even though we cannot smell anything,  It is really driving Wilson CRAZY! ! ! ! !  During the summer he would dig by the latice area and we stopped him ,  I put some of my potted plants there, but two weeks ago he was smelling like crazy by the planks on the bottom half of the deck,..well...  My loveable furry guy would lick the wood then start to bite or chew it  .

I have put bitter apple spray on that helps a little bit.  But he needs adult supervision, which early in the morning when he goes out he does his "Thing" and goes right to the spot where the Problem is.

He is Compulsive over this  I have tried distractions does not work.

It would be hard too pull the planks out of the deck.  My DH  wants to buy Mouse posin, and place it about three feet under the deck where the latice is.  I really don't want any posion near the deck at all,  So Please Please any advice would be welcome !!!

Now I ask you does he look like a trouble maker?  LOL LOL

Wilson also has lost some of the weight his Vet wanted he is a fluffy 86 #'s now.

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this your dog? I am confused over why you say you are almost sure this hasn't been posted. I would worry about this plan. Rodents carry food in their cheeks and redistribute it, possibly where the dog could get it. Also, once poisoned they seek water and a dog could get a hold of a poisoned carcass. This all sound very dangerous to me.

I think Sue just means she did a search and nothing came up, so she decided to post. Of course, Sue did not give me the authority to speak on her behalf, but just ask my kids, that never stops me :)

Thanks Laurie that is exactly what I meant  LOL

YAY...I was right :) F, You read that correctly :) I WAS RIGHT!!!

Even broken clocks are right twice a day :-) 

F, Just admit it....I was right :) You will feel better....LOL!!

Your concern for my well being is touching but I feel fine, thanks :-) I did hear there are self help books for the overly competetive, keep watching your mail.

I hear a Na-Na-Na-nana! Coming from Laurie!

Sue, You know me too well :)

She sure does!!!

Exterminator?

I think it would be dangerous to put mouse poison anywhere on your property.   If any small animal gets to it (mouse or ??) you can't be sure where they will end up when they finally die.  Wilson could find the dead body somewhere in your yard and if he is like any other dog he will probably mess with the "body" or maybe chew on it or eat it.  If that happens he would be ingesting the poison as well!!  Is it possible to get under the deck from the lattice to get to the root of the problem? 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service