DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our member, Lynda Kamrath, has started a new business in the past year where she prints photos onto canvas. She would like to give away a free canvas print to one lucky winner! Photos are printed on canvas, mounted with a gallery wrap, and shipped to your home address. Finished size is about 15 x 20 inches.

Here are a couple photos of what the finished product will look like:

To enter for your chance to win your doodle(s) photo on canvas, you must respond to this announcement by posting a photo and writing a few words that answer the question:

"How did YOUR doodle beat the heat this summer?"

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE RULES BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR RESPONSE :-)

Your response to the contest discussion must contain:
1) Photo of your doodle(s) EMBEDDED **INTO the discussion (not an attachment to your response) -- if you don't have your doodle yet, well...use a photo that makes sense. If you aren't sure how to insert a photo into a response, click here for instructions!! I would love ALL members to learn how to do this so nobody has to add photo attachments at the bottom of their posts when sharing photos.

2) A few words to tell us about how your labradoodle or goldendoodle or (___adoodle) beat the heat this summer

3) BOTH the photo and your text need to be in the SAME response (not separated into two responses). NOTE: Try, if you are able, to resize your photos (if they are larger than 600 pixels) so they don't take forever to load.

4) Only ONE entry per member.

5) Contest will end on Sunday, Sept 20th at NOON, Pacific Standard Time.

DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The winner will be determined out of all entries via a drawing at the end of the contest time. The photo you use in your response does not have to be the photo you have printed onto canvas. The photo for the actual prize will be decided upon between you and Lynda.

Thanks Lynda for your generosity and GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

Views: 519

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Bella loves the beach and the pool, so I guess it is a good thing that she is a Florida doodle!

She makes summer fun that much more fun!
You need to submit this picture for the calender! What a cute doodle! And I love the dreadlocks above!
I agree - this should definitely be submitted for the calendar.
Bella & Primo kept cool by sharing their tub of cold water!!

Luna runs to the end of the dock and LEAPS into the lake with as much air as possible.
During our brutal Austin, Texas summer she stays in the lake as long as possible. The leaps in are
followed by very leisurely swims back before she shakes and takes off for another leap. This picture
was the first leap, as she was still dry.

Great picture!
My doodles beat the heat by napping indoors in sun spots! Here is Oliver lounging in a sun spot with his kitty, Tula.

Water is a rare commodity in the high desert Southwest,
but,
our labradoodle Mija would never know it from hangin' at the lake all summer long!!
"Drought?, What drought--this doodle sees plenty of water!" ;)

CeeGee beat the heat by hiking the White Cliffs along the Missouri River in Montana in what is known as the Wild and Scenic.

Hi! My name is Caesar and I beat the heat by lounging poolside and swimming with my family :)
My goldendoodle Bentley beat the heat catching breezes off of our pool waters :) Tropical paradise (in Wisconsin)

Samantha and Charli beat the heat of the hot, humid New Jersey summer days by relaxing on the cool tile in our downstairs shower. Samantha is trying to figure out a way how to manipulate DD to take them for frozen yogurt!
(Glad that this is NOT the shower we use everyday!!)

Keeping Cool

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service