DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My little Yarrow gleefully jumped into the car this morning and was all happy at the vet's office.  She obviously holds no grudges for the vaccinations she received there.  I'm waiting to hear any time now that she's awake in recovery. 

Here's a picture of her napping blissfully last night between her bed and her comfy mat, surrounded by toys.  Speedy recovery baby.

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a cute picture!  Good luck little one (and Mommy too)!

For some reason it would not let me reply to your last reply! I only mention the antibiotics is because I did not know they would put Cally on some but I was just happy I had some probiotics on the way and she still gets her 2x daily frozen Kongs!

This was the scene yesterday evening when Yarrow returned home.  Our much older Sadhu was so relieved to see her home safe and sound, albeit drowsy and wobbly and whimpering.  Today Yarrow is doing well and my challenge is to keep her from being physical.

Sweet picture. Glad all is well.

Glad to hear she's doing well :)

What a great pic! So glad Yarrow is bouncing back!

Aww looks like Sadhu is looking out for Yarrow!

He is, Julie, he's only laying on that cold hard floor to be next to her.  It's not easy for him to get his arthritic old bones up from there.  And he usually doesn't go outside without me, but he waited outside for Yarrow, not knowing why she wasn't home.  He's so sweet.  Here's this evening's picture.

Oh,now that just pulls at your heart strings! Two very special babies!

'Cause that's what Doodles Do?! 

So this morning, while I was sitting about 3 metres away, PeasBlossom, our she-cat, leapt over the gate (in the photo) to go upstairs... 'cause that's what cat's do.  And Yarrow, with her post-surgical Elizabethan collar on, climbed over the gate and ran up the stairs after her.  I noticed her half way over the gate and ran to help or stop her.  That's when she ran up both flights of stairs and into my bedroom. I nearly lost my mind! She's not supposed to run, jump or do anything that might compromise the surgery she had just Tuesday afternoon. I think this qualifies - but, miraculously, everything down under seems unscathed.  I, on the other hand, am on my way to a nervous breakdown.  I'll be checking her belly more often than usual today.
She doesn't normally chase the cats.  I think she's bored out of her tree!
Time! Yarrow getting feisty and maybe watching too much Olympics! ;)

I can joke about it now, but I'm sure my heart stopped for a moment.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service