DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We have had some sick doodles on Doodlekisses recently and I was thinking last night maybe we needed a lighthearted discussion. I know we have had your Doodle celebrity lookalike, but have we had a discussion about what doodle on Doodlekisses could be your dog's twin. Who is your dog's twin here on Doodlekisses? Here are Fudge and Vern's.

Vern has a lot of "twins" on Doodlekisses, but looking at the recent slide show I was struck by how much he looks like Huff (Taylor, Bryce, and Huff). I picked him because they are even wearing the same head gear.

Huff

Fudge has many twins too on Doodlekisses. Here is Fudge and her twin Daisy (Daisy & Mommy Lisa). They even have similar markings.

Daisy

Views: 1262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is an F1 GD. I think he may shed. Does Gus?
They are both just adorable.

How bout this one too? This is my friend's doodle Kippah when she was a puppy.

HA!  My husband JUST got home from work & I showed him the Banjo picture and asked, "Do you like the new picture of Bexter?"  He looked at it & said that he liked it & went about his business.  I told him he was a dork & that picture wasn't even Bexter!  I told him I was on DK looking for Bexter look-alikes.  He just rolled his eyes.  He is the same DH (alternate D word) that whenever I get my hair cut or done differently he doesn't even notice.  UGH!
After years and years of marriage I've decided that if my DH doesn't notice when I get my hair cut then he must not notice when it looks just awful either!
I know that look all too well... hey -now after I posted my video,so do all f you!  And I have many "letters" that could replace the "D" as well!  LOL
I wrote a blog about this last week that I haven't posted yet. I will be doing it soon :)
Good point, Bonnie!
Well Laurie

Did Fudge Look like Sophia as a puppy? They have similar markings even though Sophia is a Goldendoodle. I would love her to look like Fudge!

Awww...thanks, Janel. Post a couple of current pictures and I will locate some of Fudge's Baby Pictures and we can compare. Here is one I found:

A little bit older:

Laurie just look at Bella (first pic) and then Fudge - we have triplets!
The first ever....DOODLE triplets....love it!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service