DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

The requirements for your photos to be accepted can be found here:
https://www.doodlekisses.com/page/calendar-photo-requirements?xg_so...

Here is the information on how to submit your photos. Deadline for Submissions: September 23rd, 2018

https://doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/now-accepting-2019-doodle-cal...

This discussion is great opportunity to get feedback. Many people in this group have had their photos in the calendar year after year.

1.  If you can't decide which photos to submit, this group loves to give opinions! Number your photos and PLEASE, no more than 4 photos per post. You can post multiple times throughout the weeks but I don't want to see 20 pictures in a single post.

2. Post images that you want recommendations for regarding crop, or editing help.

3. Not sure if your image is up to snuff? Post and ask. We will give honest feedback as to what is working and not working.

4. If you are open to reshooting your photos, post your photo and we can give very helpful advice on how to reshoot and make it so much better!

Good luck!

Views: 9325

Replies to This Discussion

Peri, I think a better camera will help a lot. Even a DSLR on auto would help. Camilla's lessons are where it all started for so many of us and all those lessons are in this group's tutorials. (F did a fine job of organizing that in this group) Camilla explained everything so great and was so much help to so many of us. She edited so many pictures for me that were horrible and God bless her for her constant encouragement.  Nancy has continued with lessons and re-reading all of her assignments would also be a huge help. She put a lot of time and effort into her lessons and continuing to help. Any help I can give I feel like I am paying it forward for all the help I have been given! Good luck with your submissions!

Thank you my friend XOXO  YOU don't need luck since you have so much talent, so I won't wish you luck that you don't need, I'll just say, I can't wait to see your doods in the 2019 calendar

You got many of us to blame for what you submitted! Good luck!

Thank; you DonMarie

I've already started on next year, and so have you!

So I have submitted some photos...but so wanting to jump on the potential action calendar bandwagon...what are your thoughts of Skadi ...she is usually a couch potato, but once in awhile the ole girl has some gumption!  I love this time of year and will be sorry to see it pass.  Thanks so much

Great action shot!  Such determination in her face!

This is great but I would crop it.

Agree!

Great action shot!!

I love it! But I love any good action shots!

I like this shot but on my monitor there is some strange discoloration under her chin and around her eyes. I'm sure it can be fixed. As F says a tighter crop would be good as well. You can send it to me if you want me to try it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service