DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Judy and Scrabbledoodle's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Both of the breeders that I recommended are within a short distance of Boston."

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied Jul 28, 2019 to Friends Seeking ALD Breeder in New England

5 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by Judy and Scrabbledoodle

"We did get our ALD, Scrabble from an excellent breeder in Duxbury, MA. Her name is J…"

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied Jul 28, 2019 to Friends Seeking ALD Breeder in New England

5 Jul 28, 2019

"Or got into something. No more bully sticks for my boy whether or not they caused hi…"

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied Aug 21, 2013 to Hemmoragic gastroenteritis

6 Aug 21, 2013

"That's a little strange since it is not contagious and the cause is unknown. We susp…"

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied Aug 20, 2013 to Hemmoragic gastroenteritis

6 Aug 21, 2013

"Thank you very much. Scrabble is doing SO much better now that I have added the the…"

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied May 28, 2013 to Unable to find right food for my doodle

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by bonnie adcock

"Thank you Janice. I have now started to add fromms sweet potato and duck to his From…"

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied May 18, 2013 to Unable to find right food for my doodle

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by bonnie adcock

"Thank you. That definitely makes sense."

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied May 12, 2013 to Unable to find right food for my doodle

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by bonnie adcock

"Thank you! I wasn't sure if this was a specific Australian labradoodle issue as the…"

Judy and Scrabbledoodle replied May 12, 2013 to Unable to find right food for my doodle

11 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by bonnie adcock

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service