DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I admin the Australian Labradoodle Owner's Group on Facebook (if you haven't already, you should check us out!) and recently one of our members talked to Groomershelper.com to get a discount on the Activet (formerly known as Les Pooches) brushes. 

Figured I would share that code here as well. This is the only distributor of these brushes in the United States. 

To get the discount (10% off), click the link below and enter the code "LABDOOD10" at checkout.Not sure, but it may apply to other stuff on their site as well.

http://www.groomershelper.com/labradoodle 

Views: 112

Replies to This Discussion

Hi could you help me with which brush to chose. Hunter is an ALD with a thick coat, any help would be appreciated. Hunter is 7 months old.

Sadly, I can't seem to order the single green one. Perhaps they are not in stock.  I will try again later.

Gayle, Ned has an extremely thick coat that mats easily.  We used the green brush on him as a puppy, went to the purple one and are now back at the green one.  I don't have a red mat grabber, but when I can order the single green, I will get one of those also.

Thanks for posting this, Kate

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service