DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Cooper looks very spiffy!"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied Jun 23, 2009 to Does your doodle always have a wet chin?

36 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Sally M

"I have had issues with the wet beard, too....and I did shave Shiloh's face (well we…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied Jun 23, 2009 to Does your doodle always have a wet chin?

36 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Sally M

"Shiloh is a licker....Fenway is not, lol. Shiloh licks anyone, everyone...constantly…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied Jun 22, 2009 to Lick?

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Marianne *OZZY & ZOEY

"Maybe it's kinda like little kids....they get in the water.....and all of the sudden…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied May 29, 2009 to Does your doodle pee in the wading pool?

12 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Cindy and Mandy

"Yucky! Mine smell each other's and walk away from it....like "oh....I know that poo"…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied May 29, 2009 to Odd poo question....

2 May 29, 2009
Reply by Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie

"Eating poop is more of a puppy thing that they will outgrow...my two don't do it....…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied May 27, 2009 to Does Your Doodle Eat His or Her poop or other Animal poop?

6 May 28, 2009
Reply by Lynne B

"I caught Fenway doing this last night....at first I was worried he was gnawing on th…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied May 26, 2009 to Does Your Doodle Sleep Under Your Chairs and Tables!!!

10 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Adina P

"Shiloh likes to stand up and hug us as a welcome....and if anyone embraces in front…"

Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie replied May 22, 2009 to Does Your Doodle Get In Between You and Your SO?

9 May 22, 2009
Reply by Tricia, Shiloh, Fenway & Tessie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service