DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Teresa Joyce's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"It is very unlikely that an ear infection would show up the next day -ear infections…"

Teresa Joyce replied Jul 25, 2016 to What instructions to give to Groomer - ear infection after last groom :(

4 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Lori, Winnie, Bob and Indie

"Hi Melissa, In 30 years of owning dogs, standard poodles and doodles, with ear hair,…"

Teresa Joyce replied May 2, 2015 to help - Sunny has yeast in ears - saw vet, but how to prevent recurrance?

18 May 3, 2015
Reply by Melissa

"Laura, From a good groomer's perspective- your dog is our client. You pay the bill,…"

Teresa Joyce replied May 1, 2015 to To find a new groomer or to not find a new groomer...

30 May 4, 2015
Reply by Laura and Angus

"Hi Laura, I would not throw out the groomer - if Angus has a good experience and goo…"

Teresa Joyce replied Apr 14, 2015 to To find a new groomer or to not find a new groomer...

30 May 4, 2015
Reply by Laura and Angus

"There are a lot of dogs who are not crazy about the dryer and then there are dogs th…"

Teresa Joyce replied Apr 14, 2015 to Broken blood vessel during grooming

11 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Jody Neeley

"Hi Ashley, I understand what you are wanting - yes, you need to brush the ringlets o…"

Teresa Joyce replied Feb 23, 2015 to Need professional groomer advice

15 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney

"Hi Ashley,  Let the hair continue to grow out on his face, under the eyes  and along…"

Teresa Joyce replied Feb 23, 2015 to Need professional groomer advice

15 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney

"The conditioner shouldn't interfere with the clipper cutting but I think I know what…"

Teresa Joyce replied Dec 15, 2014 to Basic bathing question

13 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barb @ Gemstone Labradoodles

"Hi Lori, If you have some money left for Christmas shopping, you may want to look at…"

Teresa Joyce replied Dec 15, 2014 to Basic bathing question

13 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Barb @ Gemstone Labradoodles

"Hi Laura, I am a groomer and own a cage free salon. For first time grooms or new cli…"

Teresa Joyce replied Nov 24, 2014 to Puppy's First Grooming

9 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Debb, Lucy & Oscar

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service