DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty's Discussions (4,240)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"It was definitely my instinct to bath and brush first but it's interesting to note t…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Oct 25, 2015 to Grooming Mucky Dogs

11 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Thanks everyone! Bathing is done. still working on the brushing. I can't wait to try…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Oct 25, 2015 to Grooming Mucky Dogs

11 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"I have to confess that I scissor cut Sophie on the week-end and completely botched i…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Aug 29, 2012 to First attempt at a scissor trim!

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"yuck. Sophie gets smelly face a lot. Usually a good bath does the trick, but this so…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Jun 29, 2012 to Smelly Face

11 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Kaytlin and Cooper

"Thanks for all the ideas everyone! Right now I am leaning toward the Booster Bath. h…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Apr 23, 2012 to The Ideal Bath Tub for a Couple of Big Doodles

44 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Jarka, Monty & Auggie

"I discovered Houzz.com too! it's awesome. I created an idea book for my new laundry…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Apr 23, 2012 to The Ideal Bath Tub for a Couple of Big Doodles

44 Apr 23, 2012

"What a good boy Groucho is."

44 Apr 23, 2012

"That looks great, but I don't think I'd ever get Winston in something like that."

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Apr 20, 2012 to The Ideal Bath Tub for a Couple of Big Doodles

44 Apr 23, 2012

"Ricki, that's a good option. My friend said he got his at Costco for $500. That I ca…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Apr 20, 2012 to The Ideal Bath Tub for a Couple of Big Doodles

44 Apr 23, 2012

"ooohhh, check out the groomer's edition! This is kind of cool actually. I will defin…"

Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty replied Apr 18, 2012 to The Ideal Bath Tub for a Couple of Big Doodles

44 Apr 23, 2012

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service