DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Rosie had her 1st grooming today!  Wow, is she ever fluffy!  They blew her dry and most of her curl is gone... but, they said it would come back within a day or two.  I just love how they trimmed around her eyes.  Too cute and ready to cuddle!

She wasn't really pleased with the whole process.  Glad we started her young!  She will have a long future with the breeder... best to get her aquainted now!

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

She looks adorable! A good groomer is hard to find. Make sure to get her email address or cell phone number in case she ever moves to a different doggie spa. (Oftentimes they are not allowed to contact customers after they leave. So it's important that you have a way to contact her in the event you need it.)
She looks so soft!

Rosey looks just adorable Stacy!

What a beautiful color she is...and so soft and fluffy too... 

What a cutie pie!
I love the way she looks.  So cute!
Is this a picture of the grooming results?  If so, then wow!  she looks perfect.  If not, then wow, why did you get her groomed?
She looks lovely! If you want to get the curls back just spritz her with a little water from a spray bottle and run your fingers through the hair. Adorable!
Yep, this is a picture post grooming.  She looks great.  You can see her eyes again!  =)  I'm learning that we may have done something bad... though they seemed great to me.  But, we took her to Petsmart for grooming.  They are close by, cheaper than most and I could watch them with her.  Anyone else having experiences with Petsmart... good or bad?  Seems everyone wants to share their Petsmart horror stories with me now.  =(
The thing about Petsmart is that they are all different.  While one might be good, another can be bad.  I personally won't be going back to ours, but that doesn't mean that yours isn't just fine.  You have to go with your gut!  She looks adorable and it is good to get her used to it now.

I agree with Lucy & Sophies Mom, take your puppy where you feel most comfortable.  My mom took her long hair doxie to Petsmart and they always did a great job with her.  Like you said you can watch and if you don't like the way they are doing something you can stop it.  I go to a different groomer than Petsmart only because the shop is only 10 minutes away from my house.  

Your Rosie looks great :)

Rosie looks so cute! and what a great name! i almost named my doodle Rosie. I took Sophie to Petsmart the other day for a grooming and they did an excellent job and gave me some good advice.
Adorable!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service